NCAIG LSP Homepage

Start a Proposal Now

Your Full Name:

Email Address:

Get Auto Insurance Now

Auto Insurance Quote

National Condo & Apartment Insurance Group Insurance Coverages

The National Condo & Apartment Insurance Group offers a wide array of products to protect your Apartment dwellings. Eliminate coverage duplication, and eliminate overhead costs by consolidating all of your properties into one policy.

There are many coverages for the apartment complex owner to consider. Primary policies include coverage for the Building, Loss of Rent or General Liability. But you should also consider Building Ordinance or Law, Equipment Breakdown, Workers Compensation and even Employee Dishonesty coverage.

Apartment Complex Insurance

Our professional staff of Insurance Advisors has over 20 years in the Insurance industry, specializing in residential Real Estate and Commercial Property protection. We believe in using this experience not just as your Insurance provider, but as your Insurance Partner. We provide insurance solutions in many states across the country, including, but not limited to Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Tennessee, Missouri, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, Colorado and Iowa.

We invite you to work with us to find the right solutions for your apartment complex, condominium association or other mult-family insurance investments today. Visit our home page at

Complex Size Matters

The size of your Apartment Complex matters when it comes to the types of insurance coverage you will require, and the types of programs that are available. We have a rich network of insurance partners who handle all classes and sizes of complexes, so no matter how small or large your location is, we can work with you to find the right mix of insurance at an affordable rate.

If you have a Multiple-location dwelling, you may benefit from a "loss limit" approach to Property Insurance, rather than a simple "Blanket Limit" approach. Want to hear more... we'd love to talk with you more about this approach and other creative solutions that will help you save on premiums, while ensuring your locations are properly covered.

See More

Condominium Complex Insurance

Our product offerings include programs that fill the unique requirements of commercial clients with single or multiple rental dwellings, especially Condominium Associations. Our professional Advisors will assist you in finding the right protection for your specific needs.

Condominium Associations require unique Insurance Solutions that cover you for both Property and Liability risk of loss.

Directors and officers can be exposed to being sued for various activities managing the association's business and therefore D&O coverage should be in place to protect these individuals.

If your Condominium Association is an employer, for work such as grounds care or unit maintenance, then we can assist in setting up Employment Practices Liability, or insure it is properly included within your D&O policy.

Master Policies

The common areas that are shared among the association tenants should be covered by a Master Policy owned by the association. These areas include the roof, stairways, elevators and basements. The Master Policy should protect the policyholder from Liability and Physical Property damage. The policy may also cover individual units as they were originally built, and may or may not cover fixtures.

Homeowner Policies

The Board and management of Condominium Associations must understand the scope and coverage of its insurance solutions, and it is important that communication take place with the homeowners within the association, so that they are aware of what is covered and not covered.

It is advisable that the homeowner also continue to carry coverage on their own, seperate policy, even where the association policy covers alterations, fixtures or appliances within the individual unit.

See More

Multi Family Dwelling Insurance

Our product offerings include programs that fill the unique requirements of commercial clients with single or multiple rental dwellings, especially Condominium Associations. Multi Dwelling Inusance needs include coverages for owners of 1-4 family housing units, Landlord Insurance and coverages for Habitational Commercial units.

See More

Hotel / Motel Insurance

Insurance is one of the fastest-growing expenses for hotel owners and managers. At the same time, appropriate Property coverage is becoming increasingly more important. The National Condo & Apartment Insurance Group can help you find the right coverage at the right cost.

Insurance solutions for the Hospitality industry provide owners and manager of hotels, motels, spas and resorts with the coverage necessary to protect you from the unique needs of the industry.

If you own or manage a hotel, motel, spa or other building in the Hospitality Industry, you need to be aware of some other key areas of liability that require insurance coverage. These include:

  • Property Section - in this section, you will find coverage for common property liabilities, including flood, earthquake, wind, builder's risk, crime, flood clean-up expenses and business interruption
  • Casualty- the casualty section of the solution will often include general liability, business auto, excess liability, liquor liability and umbrella coverage
  • Worker's Compensation - don't underestimate the need for insurance protection against job injury for your resort, hotel or motel employees
See More

Retail Center Insurance

Whether it's a restaurant or a shopping center, your retail space investment needs insurance protection. At The National Condo and Apartment Insurance Group, we can help.

It doesn't matter if you sell shoes or video games, retail business owners all share common coverage needs. As business owners you need to protect your property and inventory against general liability issues, such as theft, fires or floods. In addition, if you have any type of foot traffic, you will need to be well covered against bodily injury and related liability.

In general, the most cost effective form of coverage for small retail store owners to protect their property is with a Business Owner's Policy (BOP) that is tailored towards your specific needs.

  • Property Coverage -  this coverage includes inventory and business property coverage, and often includes provisions to allow for variations such as seasonal fluxes in inventory
  • Liability Coverage- bodily injuries are common in stores with foot traffic, due to slips or falls.  Liability coverage also covers harm due to an item you may have sold.  Be sure to check into specific coverage provisions that may be available if you run part of your business over the internet
  • Business Vehicle Coverage - coverage is available for any vehicle primarily used for business purposes
  • Workers Compensation- if you have three or more employees, you should look into workers compensation insurance, which will help cover you from liability caused in the case of injury to one of those employees while on the job
See More

Office Space Insurance

Most small business owners today don't realize that insurance for their home or small office space is every bit as important to their business as the enterprise business office space is to larger enterprises. And therefore, most small business owners go uninsured... and therefore are open to liability that is common to all business owners.

Many home office users expect their home owner's policy to cover their home office. But many policies have caps on coverage that go as low as $2,500. For the independent business owner, this just isn't enough coverage to properly cover the liability risks associated with running a business from the home.

Talk with one of our experienced agents, about how a Business Owner Policy (BOP) or Home Office Policy (HOP) might be appropriate for the specific needs of your business or home office.

See More

 NCAIG Licensed Strategic Partner

 LSP Program Benefits

Becoming an NCAIG LSP has several benefits:

- Help existing clients save money on their insurance premiums
- Build stronger relationships with existing clients
- Become a true real estate advisor vs just a broker
- Insurance proposals are done by NCAIG so a referral is all that is needed
- Build a book of residual insurance commissions
- Receive commissions on all referred policies signed up and all future NCAIG policies for your clients
- The commissions are sizeable and over time can be built to a significant income
- Excellent program for extra income in a down real estate market

 Getting your Insurance License

Getting your insurance licence may be easier than you think!

There are a few basic steps to getting your Property & Casualty Insurance License. The requirements sometimes differ by state, but often include:

(1) On-line or in-class training (about 48 hours)
(2) Passing the Property & Casualty Insurance exam

It is important to become licensed in the state in which the insurance is being sold.

Choose a state below to get information on license training and classes: